LogoLine requires that all editors must follow some very important policies:
- No negatively changing articles. In other words, do not vandalise, or put nonsense/gibberish into articles. This type of editing will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate block (ban) for at least three days.
- No spamming. No vandalising, or inserting inappropriate websites, unrelated websites, or advertisements into articles. Violation of this policy will immediately ban you for at least three days.
- No attacking other users. Do not insult, threaten, harass, or say other rude comments to other users. Violating this policy results in a block for at least a week.
- No uploading copyrighted images without permission. See LogoLine:Copyrights for more information.
- No uploading explicit or inappropriate files. Uploading explicit files will result in a block for at least 6 months.
- No abusing available powers. Rollbacking necessary edits and blocking innocent users are examples of abuse of powers. Abusing your powers will result in instant demotion and a block for at least 1 week.
- No inserting false information. Inserting false information will result in a block for at least a week.
- No abusing multiple accounts. You are allowed to a maximum of two accounts. Any further accounts will be blocked for a year.
- Constructive commenting. Only use the Talk page function for relevant conversations, questions, suggestions, etcetera. Repeated posting of irrelevant comments will result in a block. This includes posting pictures and/or logos in the comments.
- No uploading fake logos. Uploading fake logos will result in a block for at least 3 days.
Following these policies should be fairly easy, as long as you be careful. Otherwise, violation of these policies will result in a block.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.